Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Flubit - any buyers?

thecommodore

Join
Mar 21, 2018
Has anyone ordered their spark from here? they have a pretty good deal on the fly more combo atm. It seems to be UK based but always weary when spending this kind of money as i want it to be covered by DJI should i need repairs.

just trying to get the cheapest deal possible without ordering from some random website :)

I have used them before and also just got a spark from them, £437 for the fly more combo arrived in 5 days. Happy so far and would recommend flubit

Has anyone ordered their spark from here? they have a pretty good deal on the fly more combo atm. It seems to be UK based but always weary when spending this kind of money as i want it to be covered by DJI should i need repairs.

just trying to get the cheapest deal possible without ordering from some random website :)

I bought my Spark Combo from them, was sceptical at first but went ahead and placed the order. They are really good and I would recommend them, they sold it at a great price ( I saved a few hundred quid), provided tracking info and it arrived in good time. I would say go for it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe