Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

First video with my new Spark

James Day

Join
Sep 6, 2017
First time Ive use the new DJI Spark out on my bike, just wondered how the active track would fair, I did have problems with the multitude of trees around where I live but it does seem to work okay so far, all I need to do now is learn how to make good films now. I have made a slightly longer version of this one but I used some clips from my gopro hero 5 in it too, this is all new to me and Ive a lot to learn. Any suggestions would be great :)

First time Ive use the new DJI Spark out on my bike, just wondered how the active track would fair, I did have problems with the multitude of trees around where I live but it does seem to work okay so far, all I need to do now is learn how to make good films now. I have made a slightly longer version of this one but I used some clips from my gopro hero 5 in it too, this is all new to me and Ive a lot to learn. Any suggestions would be great :)

That's a very decent start, ive used phantoms in the past & now I'm using the Spark.
A couple of tips - maybe use some smooth transitions & lock your exposure, so your video remains even.
But nice active track on the bike ! Atb
John.

Reactions: James Day
Nicely done. Hope you continue to enjoy your Spark. Safe flying!

Reactions: James Day
That's a very decent start, ive used phantoms in the past & now I'm using the Spark.
A couple of tips - maybe use some smooth transitions & lock your exposure, so your video remains even.
But nice active track on the bike ! Atb
John.
Thanks for the tips John, I've been using Adobe Premier Elements 15 to edit and found the transitions that were available weren't all that good, I have been testing out some other editing software to see if there are any better than this one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit