Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

February’s Film Competition

Lastrexking

Join
Jun 2, 2017
Loc
Yorkshire
February’s competition is open!

The theme is love to coincide with Valentine’s Day.

Only one easy rule this month - the film must be shot in February 2018. The rest is up to you.

Please only post entries in this thread as it makes it easier to list them at the end of the month. If you wish to discuss the competition please use this thread; Monthly Video Challenge

Last edited:
Reactions: dreamnic
Cool Video. But i'm sad, because my spark had yesterday an accident. So it becomes 2 broken arm's [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] and i hope DJI Care help, to get another one. Now i have to wait for the Info of DJI otherwise i have to buy a new drone, but i'm in good hopeness.

Cool Video. But i'm sad, because my spark had yesterday an accident. So it becomes 2 broken arm's [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] and i hope DJI Care help, to get another one. Now i have to wait for the Info of DJI otherwise i have to buy a new drone, but i'm in good hopeness.
As per the original thread.

Please only post entries in this thread as it makes it easier to list them at the end of the month. If you wish to discuss the competition please use this thread; Monthly Video Challenge

Great video! Thought the rainbow was a really cool idea. A suggestion is to put your Spark into tripod mode (a type of quickshot) so that you can make the gimbal a little smoother!

Great video! Thought the rainbow was a really cool idea. A suggestion is to put your Spark into tripod mode (a type of quickshot) so that you can make the gimbal a little smoother!
Seriously? Please read the thread above yours.
It takes a lot of my time to do the monthly video competition. I don’t want to have to sort through posts. I want videos only in this thread. Please!

Reactions: BelGer

Just filmed this when I got to the office this morning. I hadn't flown the spark for quite a while!

Warning - there is sound, so check your volume. Also, if you're a nature lover you may tear up a little as this is quite amazing. :)

Just filmed this when I got to the office this morning. I hadn't flown the spark for quite a while!

Warning - there is sound, so check your volume. Also, if you're a nature lover you may tear up a little as this is quite amazing. :)
How many did you slice and dice [emoji12]

Hang in there... they'll learn.

Someday. :rolleyes:

Shot February 3rd through the 10th in Huatulco Oaxaca Mexico at the secret spa and resort filmed with the DJI spark with the polar Pro polarized ND 14 filter

Last edited:
Please vote for one of the above videos here. To make it easy, please only post the video title and names of the person that filmed it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme