Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Dutch Dunes Part 2

On this particular clip, did you download from the phone/ mobile device?
I ask because I see the video is set at 1080p but I see lower resolution/ pixelated at 0:51 for example.
Like I was watching it from a mobile device while flying.
It is always best to directly connect the Spark to a computer and download the video like an SD card/ USB drive.

Downloaded? No i uploaded to yt. From a 1080p export. Maybe your mobile dowscales at 480p automaticly but you can upscale it with the button right top corner

Downloaded? No i uploaded to yt. From a 1080p export. Maybe your mobile dowscales at 480p automaticly but you can upscale it with the button right top corner

I mean how do you get your original file to work with in an editor?
Using my mobile device was a "for example" like when I am flying the spark, the live view I see on my phone is similar to your finished product.
For some reason it is not upscaling despite what YouTube is saying.

I mean how do you get your original file to work with in an editor?
Using my mobile device was a "for example" like when I am flying the spark, the live view I see on my phone is similar to your finished product.
For some reason it is not upscaling despite what YouTube is saying.
Ow no i edit always on pc. Filmora in general

Then there is something wrong with the original file if it produced those artifacts (proper term) like it did in the final product.
I just tested on multiple devices, but they dont show any issues

Let me have a look what my bitrate is at my settings, standby pilots. Thnx for the headsup!

Turns out you guys where right. Bitrate was 8k. I am expirting it as we speak to 80k and then upload it to YT. Lets see the difference

Last edited:
Let me have a look what my bitrate is at my settings, standby pilots. Thnx for the headsup!

Turns out you guys where right. Bitrate was 8k. I am expirting it as we speak to 80k and then upload it to YT. Lets see the difference

Can you call my wife and tell her I was right about something ;):D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast