Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Drone spares ~ Philippines

steve.r

Join
Mar 26, 2018
Loc
Taicang, China
hi guys,

I had a bit of a crash here in the Philippines and need a new light cover and the ring that holds it in place connected to the rotor arm, my battery also decided to part from my Spark and dropped down a waterfall and I couldn’t recover it, so I need that too. I am having difficulty sourcing these parts in the Philippines as nothing is easy here to find or get posted to my home. Are there any locals who know of any places that actually reply to emails asking for parts.

Help really appreciated

Steve

I’ve been lucky so far, but a mate had a problem with his drone. He ended up going to DJI China. Postage was P5000+. Not cheap but your safest bet I think.
Thanks Horton,
I have friends in China who do travel back to Ph regularly and who could buy from Taobao for me and post. I was hoping to find a more local supplier. The parts I want are less than 300php each, apart from the battery so such an expense for postage is not so great, plus the postage system in Ph is dreadful. Thanks anyway, I will consider.

You best bet is to find someone like your friend that travel back regularly to PI but, maybe if the timing is not right,you might have to wait longer but, same as ordering from DJI China, the wait , shipping and import tax is insane. Hope you will find one locally but, I doubt you will . Post it in here if you will find parts locally, it will surely help other Spark owner if needed.

Sure, I will post up any findings.

The annoying part is, is that the official DJI outlet here in the Philippines don't even bother to reply to emails, even when they say they carry spares...

Sure, I will post up any findings.

The annoying part is, is that the official DJI outlet here in the Philippines don't even bother to reply to emails, even when they say they carry spares...

Steve,
What ‘bout calling them ? Got number for DJI outlet in PI ?
If they say they have spares, then that’s the best thing for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme