Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Spark on Sale - $379

Crazy expensive, even kohls $349.99 is cheaper and you get $60 kohls cash. Also DJI is still offering a free controller, basically have best buy price match kohls and get a free controller since BB is offering the controller. I got a new spark w/ controller and no tax for $320.00 from another retailer. BJ's had Sparks on clearance for $75 and Mavic Pros for $500 to give you an idea what a great deal is. I missed out on the BJs deal, called every store in my area, all sold out...

Point is, waiting and constantly checking deals is best. You can also have Best Buy or another big box retailer price match if you want to buy from an authorized dealer.

P4P was also recently on sale for $999 (and I thought I got a good deal at $1285).

Well, I don't know about other countries, but here in Portugal we don't have Kohls or BBs.
$379 might be a good deal for some other countries.
If I found out a Spark for $75 I'd buy one without hesitation :)

Reactions: czechmark
Well, I don't know about other countries, but here in Portugal we don't have Kohls or BBs.
$379 might be a good deal for some other countries.
If I found out a Spark for $75 I'd buy one without hesitation :)

No Worries, this is why many people from outside the US purchase them while visiting. Alternative have a friend ship it to you provided it is still cost-effective.

MicroCenter has it for $299 in store only, but the price is shown on their website. Called my local Best Buy and they will price match MC to get the free controller.

I’m considering getting it to get me by for the moment. I sold my Mavic to buy a dog and I’m currently droneless and don’t have the money to shell out 500 + for a drone anytime soon.

I just bought a DJI Spark Flymore package at Best Buy-Mooresville,NC for $538 plus tax. Memorial Day Sale,never seen this low a price

I just bought a DJI Spark Flymore package at Best Buy-Mooresville,NC for $538 plus tax. Memorial Day Sale,never seen this low a price
That's a pretty common price right now. These sellers currently have them in stock around that price too (many tax-free).

Hard to believe that I bought the Spark for almost twice as much (flymore package when it first came out). I still feel like I've gotten my money's worth though. That's a smoking deal. I'd do that in a heartbeat.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme