Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Spark and DJI Goggle question...

So, is it possible to have an Iphone connected to the controller with wifi AND the Goggles plugged into the controller with a OTG lead?
I don't really want to rely on the Goggles for the app functions if someone else is wearing them!
Hi, like one of the comments in this thread stated, you can only do it by connecting the dji goggles to the iPhone with the Apple hdmi connector the phone connected to the controller via wifi.

So, is it possible to have an Iphone connected to the controller with wifi AND the Goggles plugged into the controller with a OTG lead?
I tried that and it did not work.

I tried that and it did not work.
You should not connect to the controller. Once you have the wifi connection to your Spark, you connect your goggles to the phone using the HDMI Cable from the goggles to the HDMI port to the Apple HDMI to Lighting Adapter that is connected to your phone.

You should not connect to the controller. Once you have the wifi connection to your Spark, you connect your goggles to the phone using the HDMI Cable from the goggles to the HDMI port to the Apple HDMI to Lighting Adapter that is connected to your phone.
I don't. I was just confirming that setup will not work.

Hi, I don’t have my HDMI to lighting adapter yet to give it a try, but according to the member chickenskat it works.
I do have the HDMI adapter and confirmed it works above. The comment you quoted me on was in reply to @smallman28 about a different setup. See the posts above for a refresher ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme