Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Media Maker suddenly stopped working for creating spark pano pics

Yanickma

Join
Oct 6, 2017
Hi all,

Last night I was using DJI Media Maker to create some spark panoramic pics as I usually do.

I ve been using it for around one month with amazing results. I created 2 panos with no issue, then on the third pano, it ran until only missing 29-25 sec and then errors out, it only says "Failed".

It fails using the 180 degrees or 360 degrees option. It never wanted to work again. I tried to uninstall and reinstall, nothing. Reboot PC, nothing. Even the previous pano I created successfully just before it started to fail is not working anymore.

I tried using MS Image Composite Editor but the result is disappointing compared to the much wider pano result I get from the DJI Media Maker. I m uploading both examples, the wider one with DJI Media Maker was reduced in quality because it was of 10 MB and not allowed, but it s just so you can see the difference in the width between the 2 softwares

I m on Windows PC, using the 21 pics pano option from the Spark. This is really annoying. Anyone with the same issue?

Attachments

• DJI_0001_stitch.jpg
    7.4 MB · Views: 13
  • pano2_test.jpg
    pano2_test.jpg
    418.5 KB · Views: 12
Only thing I can think of is to perhaps try a system restore point. By default Windows takes a snapshot every time you install software, or routinely throughout the day. These restore points can be used to recover if something has gone wrong and typically are very effective. They restore the Windows system, and software to a certain point and time but leave your data as intact. Might help, but read in to it before you try....

e.g. How to Use System Restore in Windows 7, 8, and 10

This crazy thing just started working.fine again out of the blue 2 days later wit yo ut any change, using the same pictures...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe