Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Goggles indoor to outdoor...

No filters, just raw Spark vid. Great isn't it?
I really enjoy the goggles, in or out.

I thought someone might enjoy this flight, I did...
I love the goggles:)

Loved the video great place to fly. i have the spark and mavic pro. and when i use the goggles with my spark i dont understand why dji makes you use the dji go app to start off because you get hight limited if you dont start the go app before putting on the goggles have you found a way around that??? Thanks.

Reactions: gareth5000
Loved the video great place to fly. i have the spark and mavic pro. and when i use the goggles with my spark i dont understand why dji makes you use the dji go app to start off because you get hight limited if you dont start the go app before putting on the goggles have you found a way around that??? Thanks.
Nope, still have to start with the phone (and do your camera settings, pano etc). That's ok though, they're amazing I reckon:) I'd love to try a Mavic using the ocusync....

Nope, still have to start with the phone (and do your camera settings, pano etc). That's ok though, they're amazing I reckon:) I'd love to try a Mavic using the ocusync....
Yeah I did a 4 mile trip around a massive phone tower with my Mavic Pro and goggles and didn't have one disconnection

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1532678005879.jpg
    FB_IMG_1532678005879.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 12
What a fantastic place to live, where is it?

You can enjoy it with your classic Saab 'vert too.

Great flying BTW.
Eden New South Wales, paradise it is!
The car is great too:) Classic as you say, but it's the newest car we've owned.
Cheers, the Spark makes stunt flying easy, have a look at my channel...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe