Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Dji Go App from 18 to 15

Rjrolyn

Join
Dec 17, 2017
My apologies for this question. Yes OTG is one feature (Android) that is a must Would i just un-install 18 and revert back to 15 to get the OTG back up and running. I received my spark today and did the update from the picture attached am I ok to revert back to 15 even if the Aircraft fw is at 01.00.0900 and the firmwares thats from my Spark ? Thanks in advance2.jpg

How do you go back to an earlier version using an android phone. Upgraded to 0900 and can not fly my drone now. Lacks the ability to connect.

Reactions: Dave Skowron
My apologies for this question. Yes OTG is one feature (Android) that is a must Would i just un-install 18 and revert back to 15 to get the OTG back up and running. I received my spark today and did the update from the picture attached am I ok to revert back to 15 even if the Aircraft fw is at 01.00.0900 and the firmwares thats from my Spark ? Thanks in advanceView attachment 2353
We had the same set-up. Works fine.
Go APP version 15
Spark Firmware .0900
Phone Samsung S7
OTG working smooth AF [emoji4]

We had the same set-up. Works fine.
Go APP version 15
Spark Firmware .0900
Phone Samsung S7
OTG working smooth AF [emoji4]

Yes Sir !!!

giphy.gif

Is it necessay to update .0900 to fw and then use otg cable i have not updated yet.. and how can go back to 4.1.15 version in android phone i use galaxy s5 and face range issues just want to check with OTG cable

Reactions: Dave Skowron

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers