Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Dji go 4.2.6 is out.. anyone noticed any changes yet? (Android) no OTG yet

Is the crystal sky worth it and does it work great with the sparky
For me, yes. It is a fantastic piece of electronics. It works as advertised. I fly Mavic Pro and Spark. Just got tired of sun glare and sun hoods. It was taking the fun out of not seeing where I was flying and trying to video. I got the DJI mount.(costly but is worth it) With the improvements in the signal for Android it is great with Spark and of course Mavic Pro.
If you are satisfied with your phone or tablet, maybe the cost is not justified.

Reactions: robsp58
For me, yes. It is a fantastic piece of electronics. It works as advertised. I fly Mavic Pro and Spark. Just got tired of sun glare and sun hoods. It was taking the fun out of not seeing where I was flying and trying to video. I got the DJI mount.(costly but is worth it) With the improvements in the signal for Android it is great with Spark and of course Mavic Pro.
If you are satisfied with your phone or tablet, maybe the cost is not justified.
Thanks i have been seriously thinking about it as a dedicated unit for the spark and my p3 Standard...

They still didnt open otg for android, I really hate! The wifi connection, It sucks everywhere around me. And now when you use the otg it limits you to 50 meters wtf, Just give me back my telemetry info for the love of god!

They still didnt open otg for android, I really hate! The wifi connection, It sucks everywhere around me. And now when you use the otg it limits you to 50 meters wtf, Just give me back my telemetry info for the love of god!
Not gonna happen they just not gonna support it otherwise it would of happen by now........Working on ios is by accident i reckon

Reactions: Dizz
Hi all. I'm aware some maybe still using version 4.1.15 just because of the OTG sport on Android. Are you updating the aircraft and controller to the latest firmware with 4.1.15 and also can I ask if you've had any software problems or issues?

Reactions: BobfromNYC
Hi all. I'm aware some maybe still using version 4.1.15 just because of the OTG sport on Android. Are you updating the aircraft and controller to the latest firmware with 4.1.15 and also can I ask if you've had any software problems or issues?
People are using the latest firmware for the RC and the heli with the older version of dji go

Sorry if this is a stupid question....does USB Developer Options need enabling on device for the OTG to work? Thanks again...[emoji3]

That modded version is awesome... But if you have a fly away, you can bet your butt you're gonna be out a drone. That's a $500 chance I'm not willing to take. DJI isn't gonna do anything for you using hacked software to fly their products.
I was gonna use what he's using but in with you, ain't no way I'm gonna risk on being out of 600 dollar setup, noway in Hell! Lol I just stick with what they give me, although in really pissed off about them giving yet another update and still no support for otg cable with Android, it's just wrong we pay this much for the drone and we can't get the otg support!!

That's F-ing BS man, why do they do this, they know Dang good n well us Android owners deserve to have the otg also as much as we paid for their Freakin drones!!!!
I'm not gonna argue this at all... Especially seeing how I JUST switched to Android and lost otg.. had I never flown with it I wouldn't be stressed but it really is much better.

Yes it is so much better, the image t3is just like what's on the SD card!
I tend to have good luck when I completely connect to the drone with WiFi... Then I plug in the OTG cable. I retain all my telemetry but I feel like it levels out my video feed a ton. Could be in my head. Worth a try though if you want to try it and let me know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef