Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Dji go 4.2.6 is out.. anyone noticed any changes yet? (Android) no OTG yet

May not be available on iOS yet.. this is for Android.
WhaT device you using ..im on a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and not bad works fine coming from my ipad mini 2... I just notice i get the red bar at the top alot saying image transmission weak ...But image still looks fine out to say 300m in a suburban wifi area
Cheers
Craig

WhaT device you using ..im on a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and not bad works fine coming from my ipad mini 2... I just notice i get the red bar at the top alot saying image transmission weak ...But image still looks fine out to say 300m in a suburban wifi area
Cheers
Craig
I'm on a pixel 2 xl. And I can connect fine with OTG but telemetry doesn't work. There are no battery readings.

To properly test thing you need to completely shut off WiFi and Bluetooth then connect using the cable. Mine pops up immediately and I can fly if I wanted to, but have no telemetry data.

I'm on a pixel 2 xl. And I can connect fine with OTG but telemetry doesn't work. There are no battery readings.

To properly test thing you need to completely shut off WiFi and Bluetooth then connect using the cable. Mine pops up immediately and I can fly if I wanted to, but have no telemetry data.

If no telemetry and no battery readings I consider this much the same as OTG not working at all.

Does the new update require the spark, batt or controller to be updated also?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit