Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Disastrous fall

Maschiro

Join
Feb 28, 2018
good morning to all guys. yesterday after taking the photo you see, with a gust of wind the spark hit the building and fell from the sixth floor. fortunately on the ground floor, the neighbor does not often cut the grass and fell on the soft [emoji23]. I did some testing right away and it seems to work with the basic commands. is there any application to test the various sensors?
ThanksPSX_20180322_205040.jpg

First, beautiful sunset!
I don’t know of any apps for testing. I would return back to baby steps after a fall like that, no matter how soft the surface. My concern would be mainly the gimbal assembly, perhaps the most fragile component on the Spark.
After seeing the various (disassembled videos) on YouTUBE the Spark seems extremely robust. But having said that. Anything is possible with a drop from that high. Not to mention the hit it took from the building.
Flying low and close for awhile would be my approach to this scenario. “Yellow Alert” Steady as she goes.
Cheers

Reactions: Maschiro
First, beautiful sunset!
I don’t know of any apps for testing. I would return back to baby steps after a fall like that, no matter how soft the surface. My concern would be mainly the gimbal assembly, perhaps the most fragile component on the Spark.
After seeing the various (disassembled videos) on YouTUBE the Spark seems extremely robust. But having said that. Anything is possible with a drop from that high. Not to mention the hit it took from the building.
Flying low and close for awhile would be my approach to this scenario. “Yellow Alert” Steady as she goes.
Cheers
surely that's the way of flying that I have planned for the next few days. thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe