Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Crash and sunk.

Jim Bow

Join
Jun 15, 2018
Took off from a dock intending to film some sailboats. About 10 seconds out, while climbing and moving forward, the spark went into RTH and began returning and descending. It would not respond to joysticks on the controller.
It hit the railing on the dock and fell into the bay.

Took off from a dock intending to film some sailboats. About 10 seconds out, while climbing and moving forward, the spark went into RTH and began returning and descending. It would not respond to joysticks on the controller.
It hit the railing on the dock and fell into the bay.
Sorry to hear about that! I guess it was a hot day and spark needed to refresh himself,lol

......the spark went into RTH and began returning and descending. It would not respond to joysticks on the controller...../QUOTE]

Same thing yesterday. Why we can not use joystick to cancel rth during active track?

OMG im so sorry that happened to you. I hope you get another soon. So many Sparks loosing connection, I wonder why.

Simply, did not want to cancel and there is red button with white x to cancel. Not grayed, strong red. Just poped up, failed to cancel rth....4th time in branches, loose one prop (broke little cubes holding prop to motor) and fell like a brick. I tryed to catch it, but in other hand was rc and phone. But I slowed down impact a lot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe