Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Costa Rica by Drone - A Love Story

adventurecampitelli

Join
Dec 5, 2017
Here it is my first drone video of Costa Rica. The views are beautiful and breathtaking. I hope you guys like it. I tried to make a story with it as well. What do you think?

Last edited:
Reactions: dudez and graywoulf
Beautiful, I loved it. +1 for using 'El Toque De Rafa' [emoji106] I'm a fan, thanks for sharing.

wow beautiful video!

frame rates are a blessing and a curse. I like your variation, but it may be to blame for some of the flickering and shuttery camera movements. What are you editing in?

wow beautiful video!

frame rates are a blessing and a curse. I like your variation, but it may be to blame for some of the flickering and shuttery camera movements. What are you editing in?
oh man if you can tell me how to fix this that would be awesome! It seems to happen when I adjust the lighting. I'm using adobe premiere elements 15

oh man if you can tell me how to fix this that would be awesome! It seems to happen when I adjust the lighting. I'm using adobe premiere elements 15
oh I'm not sure in premiere. try googling premiere flickering and see what you can find. I do notice that if my frame rates don't match, I'll see some of that. Final Cut Pro does a pretty good job with it though.

oh I'm not sure in premiere. try googling premiere flickering and see what you can find. I do notice that if my frame rates don't match, I'll see some of that. Final Cut Pro does a pretty good job with it though.
:( oh well. I tried googling it and no fix that works yet. thank though

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme