Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Convert Hangar360 to flat image

SpeedCore

Join
Oct 2, 2017
Loc
Austria
Hey,
I was wondering if there's a chance to convert an image processed by Hangar360 to an image that I can store in my photo library. I shot a panorama with 21 single images and try to process it with Hugin and some other third-party tools for the Mac but Hangar360 did the best job. Unfortunately, spheric pano didn't exist at the time I shot the picture.

Best regards,
SpeedCore

Apparently, this software does the same as Hangar360: Stitching single pictures into a panorama.
I'm looking for a way to get the panoramic picture out of Hangar360. Any ideas?

Which is too bad because it does a terrific job, probably some HDR processing in there.

When the lighting isn't too difficult I've found that Microsoft ICE did a good job too.

When I want to process the pictures taken with Hangar360 in ICE, which panorama type do I have to choose to get a proper panoramic image? I tried spheric, but the bottom part is distorted :(

Yes that's normal for a 360, you can't have the bottom part "flattened". You can experiment with the other projections and crop.

When I want to process the pictures taken with Hangar360 in ICE, which panorama type do I have to choose to get a proper panoramic image? I tried spheric, but the bottom part is distorted :(
I MS ICE use Stereographic, then you grab the middle of the image and pull it up until it's a ball.

I MS ICE use Stereographic, then you grab the middle of the image and pull it up until it's a ball.
I guess, that would be the right way to get a "tiny planet" image... I'm looking for an image that I can upload to Facebook where you can scroll around using the gyroscope in the phone...
What preset do I have to choose in ICE for that and will ICE set the right EXIF tags?

I guess, that would be the right way to get a "tiny planet" image... I'm looking for an image that I can upload to Facebook where you can scroll around using the gyroscope in the phone...
What preset do I have to choose in ICE for that and will ICE set the right EXIF tags?
I'm not sure but I'll look into it. I would like to know as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh