Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Checking in

Björn

Join
Jul 15, 2018
Hi!

Checking in from The Netherlands.
I've had several DJI drones before (Phantom 2, Mavic Pro), but they quickly ended up in a dusty corner. Now I've bought a Spark. Not sure if it's going to be different this time, but I am hoping the smaller size will make me take it with me more often.
I bought it without the remote controller. I am well aware of the limited range, and I might end up buying a remote later, but I think the idea of just popping out your phone without the need to attach it to a controller or anything is just very convenient. Also, no extra batteries yet :)

Björn

Reactions: alditenen
Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Björn.

There's always room in the dusty hanger for another aircraft.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Reactions: Björn
Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!
*DJI Spark Manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Spark/Spark User Manual V1.6-.pdf

Hi. I have friends with bigger dji drones like phantom 4 or karma. The transport of these drones requires more effort than necessary to take the spark to fly. also the spark goes more unnoticed by its small size and makes less noise. It is ideal not to disturb people who may be nearby. regards

Thanks all :)
First flights of my Spark without remote control in urban area's were a bit disappointing since the Spark disconnected from my iPhone X all the time, even when still pretty close. Like 10m up and 20 m away from me. I guess mainly due to to much interference (or iOS 12 Public Beta related?). Anyhow, I've ordered the remote which should solve this problem. Made some nice short video's already.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers