Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Checking in from Omaha, Nebraska

Jim Nielsen

Join
Apr 11, 2018
Loc
Omaha, NE
I just found this site and love it! I've been reading these forums for a week or so now and completely forgot to do this check in.
I've been wanting a drone for a long time...and my wife and kids surprised me with the Spark at Christmas! I'm really loving it!
The weather hasn't been be the best, so I've been practicing in my neighborhood on the few good days... So far I've only flown a couple blocks away from my house. And I've taken it up to 600' a couple times...but I usually try to keep it below 400'. I just wanted to see what it was like. (yes I made sure it was safe first) I want to get out to a field somewhere and really shake it down to get a good feel for it. My main reason for having it (other than fun) is that we like to go on Caribbean cruises and I've been really wanting to get good footage of the ships and the various ports/islands. Got a trip coming up in Oct. and I can't wait to take some awesome (hopefully) vids!

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Hello from the Mid-West, Jim Nielsen.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!
*DJI Spark Manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Spark/Spark User Manual V1.6-.pdf

Reactions: Jim Nielsen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex