Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Checking in from North East Pennsylvania

infamousevans

Join
Jan 15, 2018
Good Morning/Afternoon Peeps,

My names John, and I live in North Eastern Pennsylvania (Wilkes Barre) to be specific.

Was psyched to find the site, and all of the awesome information on the threads. I've been flying drones for just over a year now. Gradually upgrading from small quad copters to larger RC quads as I grew more and more comfortable. I just pulled the trigger on a Spark and can't wait for things to warm up to get flying.

I'm regretting a change from Apple to Android in the Fall based on the threads on here, but regardless can't wait! Here's to hoping no issues!

Thanks Peeps

Welcome..I'm just down the Turnpike from you in Philly

Welcome to Spark Pilots! :)

Welcome..I'm just down the Turnpike from you in Philly

That's great! I spend a lot of time in Philly. My father-in-law is the district manager of Tasty Kake, so were in that area a lot for events/sports.

Run into any issues with flight restrictions because of all the airports?

That's great! I spend a lot of time in Philly. My father-in-law is the district manager of Tasty Kake, so were in that area a lot for events/sports.

Run into any issues with flight restrictions because of all the airports?
Nope...I over 30 miles from PHL (Phil Airport)

Nope...I over 30 miles from PHL (Phil Airport)

That's good. Really it's my biggest fear flying around here. I can't find anything posted logistically on when/where I can fly other than the FAA rules and guidelines.

I can also bet my life that if I call to local PD they won't know, and give me the a-typical "just to be safe don't fly it anywhere around here" because everyone is this region lives 25 years in the past and is over-ruled by old people.

Hello from the Mid-West.

Welcome to the Forum :cool:.

Good Morning/Afternoon Peeps,

My names John, and I live in North Eastern Pennsylvania (Wilkes Barre) to be specific.

Was psyched to find the site, and all of the awesome information on the threads. I've been flying drones for just over a year now. Gradually upgrading from small quad copters to larger RC quads as I grew more and more comfortable. I just pulled the trigger on a Spark and can't wait for things to warm up to get flying.

I'm regretting a change from Apple to Android in the Fall based on the threads on here, but regardless can't wait! Here's to hoping no issues!

Thanks Peeps
Pittsburgh here. Just got a spark for xmas already got the rc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme