Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Changing from camera to vid and vid to camera

nucmanchh

Join
Aug 12, 2017
I'm traveling and took a couple of panos (spherical and horizontal). Computer doesn't have a slot for the SD card so I went looking (on DJO editor) and can't find the 46 images for the spherical but I do see the images for the horizontal pano. Will the spherical show up on my computer when I plug in the SD card. I never use DJI editor to stitch panos

Also I'm having a difficult time switching from camera to video while flying. I touch the little circle arrows with the camera in the middle but it seems to be erratic in changing from camera to vid and vice-versa. Any help or tips with this?. And I can't always remember whether the red or a white button signals the camera is videoing or not

Will the spherical show up on my computer when I plug in the SD card.

Yes. The images should be on the card.
I stitched one once with the DJIgo4 editor but can't remember how I did it.

I watched this short video made from one of the Forum members and shows how to use the free Microsoft ICE (Image Composite Editor) to stitch the photos to make a "Tiny Planet".

seems to be erratic in changing from camera to vid and vice-versa. Any help or tips with this?

You know how touch screens are, sometimes you feel like pressing your finger through the darn thing.
But I just gently tap the icon when I touch the screen.
I fly with a remote controller and the Photo / Video buttons are right at your finger tips and is easy to swap between the two.

And I can't always remember whether the red or a white button signals the camera is videoing or not

WHITE BUTTON is the camera. The front red LED's will blink when taking a picture, with a slight delay.

RED BUTTON is the video. When you are recording, the RED button goes from big to a smaller red one with a timer that indicates recording. Also, the front LED's will be OFF during the recording process.

Reactions: nucmanchh
I went looking (on DJO editor) and can't find the 46 images for the spherical but I do see the images for the horizontal pano. Will the spherical show up on my computer when I plug in the SD card.

I’ve found that the DJI editor can (rarely) not show everything on the SD card. It also won’t show the 42 images separately, but show a single image with an icon to denote it as a pano.

Connecting Spark to computer with USB cable will allow you to download like if you had a SD reader. Pano images are stored in a separate root-level directory of the SD card, so keep that in mind when browsing.

Reactions: nucmanchh

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit