Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Best apps

I keep a list of commonly used apps here.

Reactions: Ben2
Feel free to recommend anything I'm missing. My list is a work in progress :)

Reactions: Nikon1
That's a nice list !

You could add TMPGEnc Smart Renderer 5 TMPGEnc MPEG Smart Renderer 5 - The De Facto Standard in Video Cutting Tools that allows for some simple editing (titles, transitions) but has a very nifty feature : only reencodes areas that need to be reencoded so producing videos is very, very fast. You'll need to add audio with an .mp4 muxer though, like mp4Creator. There is a trial version.

I wish DJI made a desktop version of their video editor as well as recreating 10 second QuickShot clips using the full video. With the current Android version they are quite choppy.

LumaFusion is (in my opinion) the best video editing app for iOS. It costs a lot for an app (£20), but if it was pic/mac software it would cost even more. It's much better than iMovie.

I've found that GoPro's Quick for Android (and surely for iOS) produces some nice automatic clips and saves them quickly in 720p. No lengthy and HD consuming .mp4 to .avi conversion like the desktop version.

Still looking for a small app that produces some quick videos like DJI GO or Quick on windows. Reason being that it's easier to manage 1080p clips on an HD than on the internal memory of your phone !

I was interested on Autopilot that is on your list, but it seems that Spark is not supported?
The Spark is compatible with Autopilot (per their system requirements page here).

Autopilot definitely works on the spark. I have done several flights. Highly recommend it.

Reactions: suprPHREAK
CAVU is a good one for FPV. 5 minute free trial $12 to unlock. Uses your phone's camera to switch between drone and your view with the pause button on RC. Also can see both at the same time with PIP. Cheers

CAVU is a good one for FPV. 5 minute free trial $12 to unlock. Uses your phone's camera to switch between drone and your view with the pause button on RC. Also can see both at the same time with PIP. Cheers
Could you please post a link? Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme