Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Battery latch clip missing - don't want to just throw it away

CDS

Join
Nov 30, 2017
One of my spark batteries is missing the small black plastic part of the retractable slider that sticks up through the top of the battery housing. Just on one side, and it's just the tiny little black plastic piece that sticks up to latch onto the drone, not the slider itself. Battery is definitely not solidly connected anymore - noticed that there was a small gap between the battery housing and the drone, and pushing with medium pressure will cause it to come out of the drone, so no longer useable in it's current state.

Really don't want to dispose of the battery just b/c it's missing that tiny little piece. Seems a waste, and they're not cheap! Any know a way to get a replacement housing and re-use the actual LiPo cell?

Didn't even know those existed - thanks!

Just an FYI, if you fly with the prop guards, the clip may not work as they take up the same space on the arm, but I think there are some with a skinny profile that may fit closer to the Spark.

Shop around and see if they make one that will work with the guards.

Good Luck.:)

Ok these prop guards will work with the that clip
eBay item number:

I use the same clip, like spark 317 said original guards will not work, but if you want to use the original guards use this
eBay item number:

Reactions: Spark 317
This is the stl file for the light version.....works with the prop guards.

Attachments

• DJI spark battery lock light.zip
    6.1 KB · Views: 7
This is the stl file for the light version.....works with the prop guards.
Anti-slip Strap Lock 3D Printer Battery Bundle Fastener For DJI Spark Drone just type this on E-bay. use the same clip, like spark 317 said original guards will not work, but if you want to use the original guards this will work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef