Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Autopilot

Oyibo VFX

Join
Oct 15, 2017
Loc
Belgium (for the moment)
Hey

As I am a very fanatical user of Hangar Autopilot (almost 800km of flights with my Mavic's and Inspire 2), it will not work with my Spark.
I have done some panorama's with Hangar 360 and that works fine.
Did I miss something?

Hey

As I am a very fanatical user of Hangar Autopilot (almost 800km of flights with my Mavic's and Inspire 2), it will not work with my Spark.
I have done some panorama's with Hangar 360 and that works fine.
Did I miss something?

Autopilot for Spark still may be in Beta... Last I knew only some features worked...others did not work yet.

I’m in the beta program using 4.5 and the App Store has 4.4. It’s supported spark since 4.1 I think. And it says spark in the App Store.

So It should work. (But I’m in beta)

IMG_8543.JPG

I know. I also run beta. As soon as I engage, it disengage again.
I've tried the pano mode and way point mode. Same as I use with the Mavic or Inspire 2. Just doesn't start.

I bought the autopilot 4.4.173 on appstore and it's very erratic. I'm on ios11 iPhone6s, current spark firmware. It won't work w/ OTG immediately as it will display rc override. When using wifi to rc, it gives different error codes and it disconnects from AC even if you are near your spark.

I know. The Spark is not really compatible with Autopilot. I'm trying some things and got some modes working. The main issue is the OTG cable.
The iPhone does not recognize the RC and there is the problem. If used with WiFi, the range is to small.
I can only tell you that Hangar is aware and that they're working on it...
Sorry

Do you know if it is possible to cache video with autopilot, as we do with dji go 4 app.
It is important to check what you've just recorded without go home and take out the micro sd

I don't think it's possible. You can record your audio and the screen (which is possible also with the new iOS) but Autopilot uses a lot of recourses from your device. Putting more restrain on your phone might not be the best idea

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers