Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Autopilot likes the Spark again

Thanks but even if your iPad Pro crashes sometimes, that tells me there is a programming issue with the app. Hangar charges a lot of money for their app. For the price of the app and an iPad Pro I would expect the app to work all the time. Thank you for the feedback.
I use their beta

I think
Thanks for you prompt reply. Downloading right now. Is the orbit on AP better than the quick shot one?
Orbit is much better than the Quick Shot one. Follow is much better than Active Track but it does depend on a mobile device with GPS. Orbit can do more than 360 degrees and Follow Wil track you through trees on a pathway for example.

Hangar added me to the beta list for Autopilot. I finally had a chance to try beta version 4.5.183 on my iPad mini 4 and Spark with latest firmware. I am cautiously optimistic. I did a 12+ minute waypoint mission without crashing and a few follow missions with the Spark in front of me with varying altitudes. I also did a few orbit missions. All were successfully completed without a single crash. Overall I am really happy with the capabilities that Autopilot provides. If the reliability proves out, this would easily become my go to app for flying. I am more interested in arial photography than flying so the added capabilities that Autopilot provides over DJI Go is a huge improvement.

Hangar added me to the beta list for Autopilot. I finally had a chance to try beta version 4.5.183 on my iPad mini 4 and Spark with latest firmware. I am cautiously optimistic. I did a 12+ minute waypoint mission without crashing and a few follow missions with the Spark in front of me with varying altitudes. I also did a few orbit missions. All were successfully completed without a single crash. Overall I am really happy with the capabilities that Autopilot provides. If the reliability proves out, this would easily become my go to app for flying. I am more interested in arial photography than flying so the added capabilities that Autopilot provides over DJI Go is a huge improvement.
The same as I do. Nothing beats Autopilot. Simple as that

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme