Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Android DJI Go4 v4.1.9 now available.

The Editor

Join
May 29, 2017
Installed and first things first -YES OTG still works!

It appears that for us poor souls in CE land running android so mostly stuck with 5.8ghz link for RC to aircraft that the link seems a little more robust (could be wishful thinking though).

I haven't tried it in anger yet but will put it through its paces tomorrow. Will fly both 5.8 and 2.4ghz tomorrow and will report back.

Before anyone asks - no it isn't released yet on the DJI site or Play store but is available through staged roll out as per v4.1.8 was through the usual apk sites/mirrors. Yes it is legit. Yes it is digitally signed by DJI.

Updated firmware imminent.........

Last edited:
Reactions: phiphi33
Got it rolled out to me too.
Wonder if it's less taxing on the Smartphone than 4.1.8, like the previous ones were.

Anyone else facing problems with 4.1.9? My live feed started messing around, BAD signal issues and worst of all; my Spark dropped from sky.

About drop: drone altitude was about 30 meters and it refused to lower altitude. It responded controls left, right, forward and backward but not up or down. I tried to force landing but it kept altitude and refused to land. I tried everything but battery level reached zero and propellers stopped spinning.
My understanding is that Spark WILL land if battery level reaches critical state?? Seems not...

I have controller and Huawei Honor 7 phone. All worked well before software update. Now the drone is almost useless.

Mine updated to latest 4.1.9 and when I plug in the OTG cable a little pop up with a check box asks me if I would like to set the OTG cable as the default for Go4, I'm running latest Android 8 on Google Pixel XL phone.

Hey guys, im using a samsung galaxy s5 for spark. With the newest update, i kept crashing when i entered the main page to sign up. In the end i was able to enter the home page, however when i tried using any function like the video editor or even the map, it would just turn full white and refresh the entire app.I am still able to use the app to fly though, but its frustrating that it keeps refreshes the moment i on any function. Anyone similar problem?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe