Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Aftermarket replacement rotor blades

FastR

Join
Jun 25, 2018
I'm curious if anyone has used aftermarket replacement blades from eBay? I'm interested in possibly replacing mine with a colored set but I'm leary about them. They are a lot less expensive than the dji blades and I've always been one to follow the rule of you get what you pay for. Had anyone tried them? Are they durable?

I got some off of Ebay and found them stiff to open from the closed position but my Spark had no problem opening them. Then i ordered some from amazon and found them to be exactly the same as the DJI ones . If they are not from the same supplier as DJI they are perfect replicas . I even took a loupe to look at them and i find no difference , so yes i'm using some but i'm not a experienced flyer but if i would try to do a distance flight or extreme altitude flight i would not hesitate to put my original DJI blades on.

Some good reading here .

Anyone use NON OEM props?

Last edited:
I use some now on most every flight from eBay am Amazon the 4730F is the ones I use if I’m going in sports mode r range I use DJI
over all they r cheaper but works great for my lil beast

I made a thread about this if you like to find it, I got some yellow blades and there is no difference at all. As for the blades being a little stiff to open, just open them yourself, again many discussions about this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme