Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Activetrack Raw Footage

continuecrushing

Join
Jun 15, 2017
So while testing out a new bike mount that holds the controller and phone, I decided to get together a short video of raw footage while using activetrack! Pretty impressive, and it only lost me twice in about 10 minutes of flying/tracking.

More on the controller mount later, and some funny footage of me trying out gesture mode...

Reactions: Malakai and WPS
I'd love to see the finished mount. It's one of the things I'd like to use my Spark/Mavic for but there wasn't a solution I was happy with. Hopefully, it's a quick attach mount because with battery life, you'd only use the drone to capture a quick shot and then put it and the controller away.

I'd love to see the finished mount. It's one of the things I'd like to use my Spark/Mavic for but there wasn't a solution I was happy with. Hopefully, it's a quick attach mount because with battery life, you'd only use the drone to capture a quick shot and then put it and the controller away.

Use hacked GoPro mounts.
I have it on my Mavic controller.
I can unclick and mount the controller to a handle bike and then unclip and mount controller to chest plate to free up both hands for gradient climbs.

This is it right here Amazon.com: HiBloks 360 Rotatable Bicycle Mount Bike Rack Clamp Stand for Mavic Pro Controller, Black: Toys & Games
It does have a quick release on it, so you could leave the mount/clamp on the bike, and remove the controller when you don't want it. Don't use it for any extreme biking and you'll be fine. If you're just riding on the street/beach/with family it would be great-but more thoughts in the video+you can actually see it in action.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef