Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

A Waimea Valley Fantasy - Hawaii

SimsstasH

Join
Jun 20, 2018

In this video I did a lot of playing around with Teal and Orange color grading using Teal filters in the shady areas and Orange filters in the bright areas. Has anyone experimented with any other combinations of color that work well?

Gorgeous!

That little "speed up" in the middle was kind of weird though... maybe if there were a couple of them it would have felt more normal, but with just the one out of the blue like that, it was a bit strange.

But the colors were great and very "other-worldly"

In this video I did a lot of playing around with Teal and Orange color grading using Teal filters in the shady areas and Orange filters in the bright areas. Has anyone experimented with any other combinations of color that work well?
Orange and teal are of course the blockbuster color schemes.
A Youtube creator Jeven Devey, and Francis Durracott offer LUTs (Look up tables - color schemes) that can change the overall look. Some are specific to desert scenes, or high foilage scenes, etc...but worth a look. I think Jeven offers his for free in exchange for a subscription...fair enough

Reactions: SimsstasH
Orange and teal are of course the blockbuster color schemes.
A Youtube creator Jeven Devey, and Francis Durracott offer LUTs (Look up tables - color schemes) that can change the overall look. Some are specific to desert scenes, or high foilage scenes, etc...but worth a look. I think Jeven offers his for free in exchange for a subscription...fair enough

Thanks for the input! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe