4.2.14 is out!

Discussion in 'Firmware & Software Discussion' started by VenomousSVT, May 3, 2018.

1. VenomousSVT

VenomousSVT Well-Known Member

Looks like it's time to test OTG yet again. They fixed it officially in 12.. then broke it again in 12... Then half fixed it again... I wonder what this has in store. It's too late for me to fly tonight. I guess I'll try tomorrow if no one beats me to it

2. sky chameleon

sky chameleon New Member

I don't see the update on my Google play, I've been having trouble with 4.1 12 (577)

3. VenomousSVT

VenomousSVT Well-Known Member

I did too.. hoping this is better. Wont be able to try it out till later today though

4. Criptix

Criptix Well-Known Member

I only want to use the 4.2.12 version with working OTG. So I hope someone can test it out and give feedback =). It's the first time the OTG works for me and I love it. So hopefully it stays in future updates... GL for the testers!

5. Pinthenet

Pinthenet Member

I've done a basic OTG connection test with 4.2.14 and it looked OK. I haven't had chance to fly though, too windy today. There isn't anything Spark-specific in the release notes

6. killswych

killswych Active Member

so far its working.. flew a few times over the weekend..each time using 4 batteries

7. Ron_Dog

Ron_Dog Well-Known Member

The only thing I noticed is it is now working with my Nexus 7 with the OTG,but I now have latency with my iOS devices!:( Man can't they get something right, and leave it alone? I think what the problem is that they have DJI GO4 trying to cover too many models! They fix something on one model, and it screws up another one!:rolleyes: Also the app itself, is getting bigger all the time, and that's NOT a good thing. Trying to make a "one size fit's all" isn't the best route to go! Maybe the cheapest way, but not the best way!:mad: The Litchi app is looking better all the time!

#7 Ron_Dog, May 10, 2018
    Last edited: May 11, 2018
  8. spark29

spark29 Member

How and where do we choose witch version of the dji go4 app to download?