Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

3 DJI Spark batteries Like New - $99 SHIPPED!

Palomino

Join
Aug 31, 2017
Hi guys,

I upgraded from my Spark to a Mavic Pro due to DJI's ongoing issues with the Spark. I have 3 spare batteries that I don't need. 2 of them have only been used about 2 times each, as I'd only used them the first time the day my Spark went rogue. The other one is part of the Fly More combo.

Fear not: the 4th battery, which I am not selling, is the one that was in the accident when my Spark did a fly away. So the other 3 are in great, like-new shape!

This is a Buy 2, Get 1 FREE deal for anyone who has a Spark!

Open to reasonable offers.

Mods, let me know if this post isn't allowed here, but I didn't see anything against it in the rules, and this seems like the best place given the numerous Spark owners here.

I'm a new member here, but I am on the Mavic Pilots site, and I'm active on the DJI forums. Original link with my active DJI profile is here: 3 DJI Spark batteries - Like New, $99 shipped!

Hi guys,

I upgraded from my Spark to a Mavic Pro due to DJI's ongoing issues with the Spark. I have 3 spare batteries that I don't need. 2 of them have only been used about 2 times each, as I'd only used them the first time the day my Spark went rogue. The other one is part of the Fly More combo.

Fear not: the 4th battery, which I am not selling, is the one that was in the accident when my Spark did a fly away. So the other 3 are in great, like-new shape!

Mods, let me know if this post isn't allowed here, but I didn't see anything against it in the rules, and this seems like the best place given the numerous Spark owners here.

I'm a new member here, but I am on the Mavic Pilots site, and I'm active on the DJI forums. Original link with my active DJI profile is here: 3 DJI Spark batteries - Like New, $99 shipped!
Hi, I would offer $75

Hi guys,

Hi,Do you still have the batteries for sale. I'm ready to buy if you do. Thank you, Craig~

Shame you aren't in the uk!
Hahaha
The OP doesn't say where on planet earth he is or what dollars he is talking about. Could be any one of 39 countries that has the dollar as its currency. That's the problem when people do not post their location or currency......could be anywhere :rolleyes:

The OP doesn't say where on planet earth he is or what dollars he is talking about. Could be any one of 39 countries that has the dollar as its currency. That's the problem when people do not post their location or currency......could be anywhere :rolleyes:
You are right. Maybe he or she is out of town or just a hoax. Hasn't responded since the post.

ESTOU NO BRASIL MINAS GERAES BELO HORIZONTE E TENHO INTERESSE EM COMPRAR SUAS 3 BATERIAS PAGO A VISTA EM DINHEIRO 100U $
POREM TENHO DU VIDAS

ESTOU NO BRASIL MINAS GERAES BELO HORIZONTE E TENHO INTERESSE EM COMPRAR SUAS 3 BATERIAS PAGO A VISTA EM DINHEIRO 100U $
POREM TENHO DU VIDAS
Please note, this is an English Speaking forum and posts should be made in that language as per the forum rules.
If that is not your native language please do your best or use an internet translation service.

Reactions: Damien88
The OP stated he was in the Dallas TX area! Read the post before being snide or disrespectful.

Any updates on these batteries ?? I would be interested at the asking price.

They go for 44$ new now ... so $132 - 99 = 33$ easy savings for those of us who want more flight time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe