Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

2.4GHZ with OTG is a game changer

Frank130111

Join
Apr 2, 2018
Hi, I recently purchased an OTG cable, this significantly improved the usability of the spark. But I have now started using 2.4GHZ and not only is the range much better ( I havnt tried to max it out ) but I have had no drops in connection or anything whereas before I was.

It has given me much more faith and confidence in this product. I have put a couple of random videos together.

Hi, I recently purchased an OTG cable, this significantly improved the usability of the spark. But I have now started using 2.4GHZ and not only is the range much better ( I havnt tried to max it out ) but I have had no drops in connection or anything whereas before I was.

It has given me much more faith and confidence in this product. I have put a couple of random videos together.

What device are you using it with?

So I am using the DJI spark with OTG cable and switched the connection from 5ghz to 2.4 ( for the connection from remote to spark )

Iphone or Android?.... what are you using to edit video? And effects and music?... great videos!
Sorry I should have really put that in! Iphone 8 and I am using DaVinci Resolve to edit with free music from soundcloud :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe